Our Roofing Services
Quality Roofing Services
Ideal Precision Roofing is San Antonio’s #1 Residential Roof Service and Replacement company. We take pride in installing more roofs on beautiful homes than any other contractor. What this means to you as a consumer is that you are working with a strong company with a solid long-term history of installing new high-quality roofs at a fair price. Some of our customers have had us replace their roofs several times due to moving, hail damage, storms or wind.
As you begin your research for a roofing contractor there are several important factors to keep in mind. We want you to be properly prepared and educated before you start. We are confident that the more you know, the more likely you are to choose Ideal Precision Roofing for your roofing project. If you would like to know more about our origins, please feel free to read our About Us page for more background on Ideal Precision Roofing and Exteriors.
How to Select a Contractor for Your Protection:
“Over 1.1 Million Complaints and Lawsuits Were Filed Against Contractors Last Year Alone…Up 62%.” – The Wall Street Journal
When you are ready to choose a contractor to replace your roof – follow these guidelines to ensure you select a contractor who will do the job properly:
- General Liability Insurance Certificate – Not “Self-Insured”: It’s important to know if your contractor carries general liability insurance for both commercial and residential projects. A reputable contractor will carry no less than $500,000…. and usually around $1,000,000 of coverage. Over three-fourths of roofing companies do not carry proper insurance coverage to protect you against losses.
- Arbitration Statement In Contract: Ask to see the arbitration statement in your contract. If complaints arise, the roofer agrees to settle disputes through binding arbitration. Without this agreement, you have no recourse.
- Current References: All reputable roofers should be able to provide pre-printed lists of references. These include customers from 1 to 5 years ago, as well as customers from the previous month. Also, ask for suppliers, business references, etc.
- Association Certificates of Good Standing: Belonging to trade associations demonstrates quality and ethical integrity on the part of the contractor. Associations like the National Roofing Contractor Association and the Better Business Bureau are often referenced.
- Use Only Major Roofing Manufacturer’s Certified and Authorized companies, like Ideal Precision Roofing and Exteriors, to install your roof system.
- Quality Inspection Checklist and Walk-Through – Be sure to ask to review their Quality Inspection Checklist. We hope this list will give you the knowledge you need to find the best contractor for your roofing project. Please read our resume and customer testimonials to find out more about what sets Ideal Precision Roofing and Exteriors apart from the other contracting companies in San Antonio.
Ideal Roofing and Exteriors Installs